Microsoft MOC 40513 - Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Building a Resilient IaaS Architecture
Evaluate a large organization's current infrastructure deployments in Azure and identify single points of failure. Attention will be given to making the customer's current deployments more resillient and communicating best practices to ensure future deployments will follow best practices.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- The use of availability sets
- The use of managed disks
- Design principles when provisioning storage to VMs
- Effective employment of Azure Backup to provide point-in-time recovery
Module 1: Whiteboard Session - Building a Resilient IaaS Architecture
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - Building a Resilient IaaS Architecture
- Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/azureessentials.
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.