Got a team or group of 5 or more people? We have special options for you, such as in-person training at your site, or special group pricing for Live Virtual training. Click or tap the button below to request a special quote for your group now!Request Group Quote
Price: $1595, Length: 2 days
Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics Solutions (55224-1)
This Course is SATV Eligible†
55224-1 is a two-day instructor-led course is intended for data professionals who want to expand their knowledge about creating big data analytic solutions on Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to design solutions for batch and real-time data processing. Different methods of using Azure will be discussed and practiced in lab exercises, such Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell and Azure Portal. 55224-1 labs and exercises cover the first two objectives of exam 70-475 (Designing Big Data batch, interactive & real-time solutions). The other two objectives (Designing Machine Learning and cloud analytics solutions) are covered in 55224-2.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for experienced data professionals who design and build big data analytics solutions on Microsoft Azure.
After Course Completion
- Design big data batch processing and interactive solutions
- Design big data real-time processing solutions
- Design Machine Learning solutions
- Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
- Design a deployment strategy for end-to-end solutions with Azure Portal or PowerShell
Module 1: Design big data batch processing and interactive solutions
This module explains how to load data into Microsoft Azure for batch processing..
- Ingest data for batch processing
- Design for batch processing
- Monitor and Manage a Data Factory
- Design interactive queries
Module 2: Design big data real-time processing solutions
This module explains how to load data into Microsoft Azure for real-time processing.
- Ingest data for real-time processing
- Design for real-time processing
- Design interactive queries for big data
Module 3: Design Machine Learning solutions
This module explains how to use machine learning models to automate data analysis.
- Create workspaces
- Select models and query parameters
- Publish web services
Module 4: Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
This module explains how to Azure Data Factory to centrally manage data from different sources.
- Create a data factory
- Manage and Monitor the data factory
- Deploy end-to-end solutions using PowerShell
- Experience processing and querying bulk data
- Experience analyzing real-time and historical data
- Experience using SQL and data analysis / visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience using PowerShell (Note: A basic PowerShell tutorial is included.)
*NOTE: if an average rating and rating count are shown on this page, they are based on all reviews associated with Dynamics Edge that are shown on the review page, and are not restricted to reviews only for the particular course offered on this page.
†SATV eligibility changes frequently and varies based on a set of criteria that changes often. Any courses on this page that are claimed to be SATV eligible are subject to manual review on a case-by-case basis - if any course is found upon manual review to not be SATV eligible for any reason, then SATV vouchers cannot be applied to the course.