This 1-day workshop provides you with the skills to deploy and manage the Project Service Automation module of Dynamics 365. This course focuses on a deploying and working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation.
Who should Attend:
This course is intended for those who use the Project Service Automation module, IT professionals, implementation consultants, system integrators, or support professionals who need to manage and support Project Services Automation.
Automate with Project Service Automation (PSA) including streamlined mangement of projects, the phases of project management, the project life cycle, types of projects, budgets and Estimates
After completing this workshop:
Students will be able to understand and/or be able to:
- Blueprint new projects
- Configure and manage projects
- Manage Resource requests
- Structure work breakdown
- Configure and manage resources to include:
- Scheduling and assignments
- Track time and expenses
- Include project estimates in the sales process
- Integrate with Microsoft Project
- Manage multi-currency and multi-time zone projects
- Understand reporting and analysis of project data using native tools and Power BI
Here is the course outline for this valuable workshop.
Module 1: Introduction
- Project Service Automation & Project Management
- Dynamics 365 Platform and Licensing
- Project Settings
- Resources Configuration
Module 2: Project Estimation
- Project Estimation
- Project Quoting and Contracting
- Multi-Dimensional Pricing
Module 3: Project Management
- Module Overview
- Scope Management
- Time and Expense Entries
Module 4: Project Health KPIs and Tools
- Managing the Project KPIs, Power BI and Office 365 and Teams
- Project Service Automation and Power BI
- Project Collaboration
- Project Tools – MS Project
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- A working knowledge of Dynamics 365.
- Project Service Automation uses the base framework of Dynamics 365, but is quite different from the rest of Dynamics 365. Simply stated, Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation (PSA) works differently from the other Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM) modules and could be considered new learning experience.