Dynamics Edge's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Four-Week Expedited Plan gives you a complete start on Dynamics 365 Business Central.
NOTE: For this particular package, you may select ANY date from the date picker - we can get started before the date you select. For example, if you select a date that is 1-2 months in the future from today, that's probably not when we'll get started. We can already get started on your Dynamics 365 Business Central deployment as early as WITHIN HOURS after your purchase, or at most within the next 1-3 business days after your purchase, regardless of the date listed! This plan gets you started quickly with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
What's included in the Dynamics 365 Business Central Four-Week Preferred Plan?
The Dynamics 365 Business Central Four-Week Preferred Plan includes:
- Initial discovery session.
- Activation and provisioning of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment (D365).
- Licensing, configuration, and assignment of the proper security rights for your D365 users. We will do this for a maximum of the first fifteen (15) users.
- Optional configuration of one workstation with the Microsoft Exchange Online integration in D365 through the Microsoft Dynamics App for Outlook that has been loaded by the customer (if applicable).
- Initial configuring of Microsoft Power BI with an initial Power BI Dashboard
- Creation of a production company/organization database and some initial, minimal configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. (the client is required to perform most of the configuration).
- Creation and review of a D365 Business Central system setup procedural checklist for the client to use as a guide to follow along with.
- Demo and initial training of system configuration.
- Deliver some initial import templates Customer Master Records and Vendor Master Records if applicable.
- Installation of Mobile App on up to a maximum of five (5) mobile devices.
- Initial configuration of User Security.
- Initial cofiguration of Company Settings and System Settings.
- Create/Design a GL Account Structure with client.
- Initially set up the Checkbook, Payment Terms, GL Account Structure, and Ship Methods.
- Importing of Master Vendors and Customers from template (if applicable).
- Formatting and testing of your check layout for stub as top and bottom graphical for one (1) checkbook.
- Addiing of the logo to new transactional reports (including order, invoice, purchase order, qoute) and testing for one (1) report.
- Creation of default financial reports, up to (1) of each of: Balance Sheet, P & L Statement, and Cash Flow Statement.
- Custom introductory training on Invoicing, Accounts Receivable (AR) Aging, Cash Receipts, and Inquiry.
- Custom introductory training onCheck/EFT payments, Accounts Payable (AP) Aging, and Inquiry.
- Custom introductory training on Batches, GL, Checkbooks, Financial Reports and Inquiry.
- Creation of a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Checklist and an Initial Guide of Instructions.
- Provide Initial Support to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- A "go-live" review as well as a brief "next" step conversation to discuss your needs moving forward.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
You should use Dynamics 365 Business Central because it is the premier choice to centralize accounting, financials and key data in a way that enables huge success for organizations and enterprises of almost any size. Dynamics 365 Business Central is ideal for small, medium, and even large businesses as well as nonprofit organizations, governmental or non-governmental organizations, and other organizations that need a premier solution to get a complete picture of all the data while having rock solid accounting in place.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the Premier, Fully Functioning ERP System for the Modern Cloud.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the premier, complete suite of productivity software that manages your sales, service, financials and operations. Dynamics 365 Busines Central integrates well with your existing software applications such as and including bamking apps, CRM systems, payroll, custom Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and more!
Dynamics 365 Business Central seamlessly functions alongside all of your Microsoft Office 365 tools like Microsoft Outlook. Your productivity can be boosted significantly by using Outlook directly to create quotes, set up vendors and customers, submit invoices, process orders and more. Easily export key metrics or data while creating documents directly in Excel and Word.
Dynamics 365 Business Central empowers users to share and create reports utilizing centralized sets of data so that you can get the complete picture ofyour organization. Boost the success of your business through identifying key patterns and trends, and by providing exceptional customer moments and experiences through the anticipation of customers' needs and desires.
Extension of Dynamics 365 Business Central is possible by utlizing integration points with Microsoft PowerApps as well as add-on applications. You can also utilize Microsoft Power BI in order to bring in big, create dashboards, for predictive analytics, and to integrate modernized Internet of Things data in order to transform your key data into actionable business intelligence for the benefit of your orgranization or enterprise.
FAQ about Dynamics 365 Business Central
QUESTION: I have heard of and have been using products like Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM as well as Dynamics NAV. I have also heard of and am familiar with Dynamics GP and Dynamics SL but I have never heard of Dynamics 365 Business Central and I am confused - what do you have to say about this?
ANSWER: If you know what Dynamics NAV is, that one would be the closest and most relevant software so that you can undersand what Dynamics 365 Business Central is.
Dynamics AX's modern counterpart is Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations while Dynamics CRM's modern counterpart is Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement.
Dynamics 365 Business Central on the other hand is a complete modernization and total re-write of the legacy ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software product known as Dynamics NAV (Navision). Dynamics 365 Business Central is a far more vast and functionality-rich software than Dynamics NAV and therefore it doesn't only replace Dynamics NAV. Dynamics 365 Business Central also is considered the premier modern replacement for the other Microsoft ERP legacy products known as Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and Dynamics SL (Solomon). Also, Dynamics 365 Business Central is not just a simple replacement for Dynamics NAV, SL, and GP - it is a totally new, modern product that is completely distinct and different and has new functionality far and beyond NAV, GP, and SL and D365 Business Central very loosely corresponds to these legacy products. If you are currently using Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, or any other legacy Dynamics products like Dynamics AX or Dynamics CRM please call or contact us to get more information on what we offer, and to design you a custom package that is tailored just for you, and that is specifically is designed for your legacy upgrade scenario.
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that for the purposes of our Policies, this entire package is considered as a "consulting" and "custom training" package, with all elements being considered as "consulting" and "custom training."