This course provides developers with the knowledge and skills needed to build multi-tier user interface applications. Acquire mastery of techniques for creating custom, interactive visualizations of data, writing multi-threaded user interface applications, and connecting applications to back-end services. Explore ClickOnce deployment over the Web, Windows Forms internals, control layout, and data binding.
You’ll get answers to these questions:
- How do I handle complicated user interface layout tasks?
- How do I display database content in my application?
- How do I make my user interface responsive while performing background operations?
- What are the different deployment strategies for my application?
- What are the different techniques for embedding resources in my application?
Learn how to design and implement multi-tier user interface applications!